Earlier this morning I attended the Beats by Dr. Dre press conference where the company launched its new product offerings introducing the Beats Pill, a portable wireless speaker with built-in patented Beats Audio, and the Executive premium headphones.
The Beats Pill will be available in the Beats by Dr. Dre signature colors black, white and red with additional color options coming soon. The Beats Pill retails for $199 and is available today at The Beats Store as well as authorized Beats resellers and will also be available at www.beatsbydre.com. I tested the sound and it’s pretty amazing, I’ve always been a fan of Beats so this is another great product. I also really love the name and the shape of it! “Just what the doctor ordered.”
The Executive comes in a classic silver and retails for $299. The Executive line of headphones is currently available for purchase at the Beats Store, authorized Beats resellers, as well as at www.beatsbydre.com.
If you’re thinking about buying the products, I urge you to go play with them at the The Beats Store in Soho (97 Greene Street), the Beats Pill display is pretty awesome to see too.
More info and photos after the jump…
Introducing The Beats By Dr. Dre Beats Pill Wireless Speaker
The Beats Pill is also the first wireless speaker to hit store shelves with tap-to-pair NFC and apt-X technology for easy and instant Bluetooth audio. More features include:
• All call functions – including speakerphone when paired with your smartphone
• Four speaker system with Beats unique sound profile
• Rechargeable lithium ion battery provides 7 hours of continuous play
• AC Power adapter with USB receptacle for charging
• Auto shut-off after 30 minutes of no signal detection in order to conserve battery life
• 3.5mm line out for connection to an external speaker system
• Built-in mic for hands free conferencing
• Echo cancellation for call clarity and feedback control
• 8 Bluetooth profiles
Introducing The Beats By Dr. Dre Executive Headphones